...news, moderately offensive commentary, f-bombs...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blogging Myself

Contrary to popular opinion, this has not resulted in blindness, hairy palms, or any other noticeable deformity.

For the first post I'd simply like to give readers (yes, all of you) an idea of where I stand politically. And since I'm lazy I'll just post this helpful chart and call it a day.


Fortunately this is right where I thought I'd fall. If anyone else is interested in seeing their political leanings in helpful proximity to Hitler and Stalin, and some other more obscure leaders (Romano Prodi? wtf?), go here.








1 comment:

Pricentzk said...

Realtime recording in AVI video format, crystal clear pictures and video. In addition, we also have in the offering innovative spy GSM based wireless device, spy world's smallest camera- button camera, spy wireless audio video camera and sophisticated spy camera Digital voice recorder. It's not you at all, I'm just screwed up, that's all. Stress test is used as a screening tool for people with coronary artery disease.